THE CLASSROOM OF PANACEA EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Panacea Education Foundation always stands for the aims of the students. So, Panacea believes that classrooms should be facilitated so that they can step ahead in achieving their goals of desire. We believe that the classroom is where the future begins, it begins with students.
Our activities in the classroom of Panacea are:
- Our classes start in the morning from 7 to 9: 30 am and Day from 11 to 5 pm.
- We offer special classes for the JLPT exam classes start from 11 to 5 pm.
- We conduct various activities to increase the proficiency of Japanese language level such as showing Japanese movies, drama, anime, songs and providing Minna No Nihongo textbook.
- Japanese language instructor Midori Sakamoto, who is from Japan, is teaching our studentsthe Japanese language.
- The learning process is fundamentally influenced by the classroom. It gives you everythingyou need to build the ideal learning environment. The classroom must be orderly and clean at all times. As a result, our student always keeps the classroom tidy and neat.
- Panacea Education Foundation always believes in following rules and regulations. We setrules for our students so they can follow the rules. Therefore, we charge penalties for beinglate, absent without informing, and so on.